[midPoint] Multiples intents one task

LECOMTE ANTOINE antoine.lecomte at univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Oct 31 10:46:28 CET 2016

Hello,

We have a  database resource which our main data source with all our people (staff, students, etc).
We separate the different people into intent to manage them like profiles (be member of the staff and student at the same time).
Currently, we have a task for each intent on the resource.

We have schema handling and synchronization for all intents on the resource.
It would be easier to manage if it was the same for the task.

Is there a way to manage all intent in the same task ?

Antoine.