[midPoint] DB utilization at 200% -- Slow query Traced

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Oct 28 20:17:59 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

yes, this queries are used to delete old audit log entries. These are
deleted in batches of 500 entries - just because we didn't want to block
midPoint by executing deletion of thousands of records in one
transaction. But maybe something has to be tuned here.

I'm not sure I understand your report. E.g. "Query_time: 158.144047" -
what time units are used here?

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer