[midPoint] Valid to role assignment problem

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Fri Oct 28 10:14:07 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am testing role assignment valid from/to triggering and have problem with valid to functionality. I assigned role to midPoint user and before saving the assignment I specified validto value. This midPoint role is imported from AD group so I expect that when the valid to time is over then the AD group will be removed from the AD user but that does not happen. Even full reconciliation of AD users and groups did not help. Even changing the administrative status to "Disabled" did not help. But when I changed it to "Enabled" and then "Disabled" then the AD user group membership dissapeared. Can it be because I am using .NET AD connector and in LDAP connector this problem is fixed?
Before that I tested "Valid From" field triggering and that worked as expected - after the specified time and validity scanner run the AD group was assigned to AD user.
Regards,
Aivo Kuhlberg