[midPoint] mapping AD group membership inbound

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:32:38 CEST 2016

I kind of got inbound working,

I have an inbound definition for icfs:groups mapped to a extension user
attribute, also has a regex to simplify the group name, then, I have the
default object template that assigns the matching role based on the
extension attribute values. This works but not during a live sync event,
only reconcile.

JASON

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 7:21 AM, Oskar Butovič - AMI Praha a.s. <
oskar.butovic at ami.cz> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> i have configured provisioning of group membership and group
> synchronization as described in https://wiki.evolveum.com/
> display/midPoint/Active+Directory+Group+Synchronization+HOWTO .
>
> But I was wondering if it would be possible to write inboud mappint inside
> activation. Customer have several groups in AD with assigned members and
> having them migrated to midpoint would be nice.
>
> I was unable to find anything in examples or in wiki. Could anyone give me
> some hints wether it is possible at all and if yes how to write such
> mapping?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Oskar Butovič
> --
>
> Oskar Butovič
> solution architect
>
> gsm: [+420] 774 480 101
> e-mail: oskar.butovic at ami.cz
>

> AMI Praha a.s.
> Pláničkova 11
> 162 00 Praha 6
> tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
> web: www.ami.cz
>

> [image: AMI Praha a.s.]
>
> [image: AMI Praha a.s.]
> <http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>
>
> Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
> společnost AMI Praha a.s.
> jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
> písemnou formu.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail together with any attachments is proprietary and confidential;
intended for only the recipient(s) named above and may contain information
that is privileged. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any
attachments for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of the contents to
any person. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author and do not represent those of the Baptist School of Health
Professions. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not the
named recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited by the sender
and to do so might constitute a violation of the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. section 2510-2521. Please immediately notify the
sender and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer.