[midPoint] Run workflow on inducement roles?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 26 19:28:34 CEST 2016

Hello Roman,

unfortunately I don't think there's an easy way for this. This would
require special coding - midPoint would first have to determine that a
"approvable" role is being indirectly assigned, and then it would have
to know what should be changed if a request for assigning this role is
denied. I.e. original request could contain adding assignment of roles X
and Y, adding assignment of organization Z, change of attributes U and V
-- and each of these could induce assignment of "approvable" role.

But I think Radovan has something in his head for 3.6 in this respect ...

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com