[midPoint] Setting approverExpression to roles

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Tue Oct 25 10:39:12 CEST 2016

Hi again,
One thing I noticed with focusMappings is that when I edit the focusmappings content in my metarole and then run "Recompute all members" of this metarole and look at the content of member roles then I see both old (before change) and changed focusMappings content. Is that a bug or intended behavior?

Below is an example after I changed description to "New description". You can see that there is now 2 approverExpression sections in role:

   <assignment id="1">
      <targetRef oid="8e8db1f5-6841-4774-a2df-c71b64c6a5b2" type="c:RoleType"><!-- metarole-managerapproves --></targetRef>
   </assignment>
   <activation>
      <effectiveStatus>enabled</effectiveStatus>
      <enableTimestamp>2016-10-25T11:16:02.180+03:00</enableTimestamp>
   </activation>
   <iteration>0</iteration>
   <iterationToken/>
   <roleMembershipRef oid="8e8db1f5-6841-4774-a2df-c71b64c6a5b2" type="c:RoleType"><!-- metarole-managerapproves --></roleMembershipRef>
   <requestable>true</requestable>
   <approverExpression>
      <description>Get user's managers (except the user itself)</description>
      <script>
         <code>midpoint.getManagersOidsExceptUser(object)</code>
      </script>
   </approverExpression>
   <approverExpression>
      <description>New description</description>
      <script>
         <code>midpoint.getManagersOidsExceptUser(object)</code>
      </script>
   </approverExpression>
</role>
Regards,
Aivo Kuhlberg

________________________________
Saatja: Aivo Kuhlberg
Saadetud: 24. oktoober 2016 17:18
Adressaat: midpoint
Teema: Setting approverExpression to roles

Thanks Pavol and Radovan for helping me.
Based on Pavol's link I succeeded to make it work with following metarole:
<role xmlns="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3" oid="8e8db1f5-6841-4774-a2df-c71b64c6a5b2">
    <name>metarole-managerapproves</name>
    <inducement id="1">
        <focusMappings>
            <mapping>
                <strength>strong</strength>
                <expression>
                    <value>
                        <description>Get user's managers (except the user itself)</description>
                        <script>
                            <code>midpoint.getManagersOidsExceptUser(object)</code>
                        </script>
                    </value>
                </expression>
                <target>