[midPoint] Object Sync condition - check user's existence

Ana Pereyra apereyra at identicum.com
Mon Oct 24 19:21:44 CEST 2016

Hi everybody.

I have the following issue: I need to import users from two different
database table resources. The problem is that I don't want to create in
mipoint every user in the tables, I will create a user in midpoint only if
the database field value that sets the validTo date attribute is lower than
the current date.

But that's for the creation only, if the user already exists in midpoint, I
want to link the account to that user, no matter if the validTo date is
lower than the current date or not (because maybe I have to update the
validTo date to disable the user).

I think I'll need some way to check if the user already exists in the
synchronization/objectSynchronization/condition. Can anyone help me with
this? Is this possible?
Thank you very much.

Regards

--
*Ana Pereyra*
 Identicum S.A.

*Jorge Newbery 3226, ArgentinaTel: +54 (11) **4552.3050*
*apereyra at identicum.com <apereyra at identicum.com>*
www.identicum.com