[midPoint] Reconciliation For a Subset of Users

Martin Marchese mmarchese at identicum.com
Mon Oct 24 16:01:46 CEST 2016

Hi All,

We have a almost 600k users within midpoint and we need to reconcile all of
them with our eDirectory resource since we need to change the users
container within eDirectory.

Since it's a large number of users, we want to do this in subsets. We've
already did something similar for recomputing users, but as far as I could
find in the documentation, Reconciliation is always run for all the
accounts. And even though we add an objectQuery extension into the task, it
runs for all of them.

Is there a way to accomplish this? With reconciliation or any other action?

Thanks in Advance.

*Ing. Martín Marchese*
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226