[midPoint] Setting approverExpression to roles

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Mon Oct 24 09:47:03 CEST 2016

Hi Pavol,
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I could not find any information in midPoint wiki or lists about how to set approverExpression by using focusMappings. I want to set following ApproverExpression to all AD roles:
    <approverExpression>
        <description>Get user's managers (except the user itself)</description>
        <script>
            <code>midpoint.getManagersOidsExceptUser(object)</code>
        </script>
    </approverExpression>

Could you help me how should I write focusMappings for that code in metarole? What should be the mapping target and what should be the expression?
Thanks,
Aivo Kuhlberg