[midPoint] Setting approverExpression to roles

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Sat Oct 22 13:21:34 CEST 2016

Hi,
How do I set approverExpression or approvalSchema to many roles? I have imported AD groups as midPoint roles and need to specify approverExpression for all of them. Obviously I'd prefer not to do that manually for hundreds of roles. So how to do that automatically or is it possible to somehow set some kind of metarole which specifies approverExpression for all of them?
Thanks,
Aivo Kuhlberg