[midPoint] Import User Task failure

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 20 19:26:07 CEST 2016

Upon further investigation, I've also noticed that this user actually does
have a shadow in the midPoint repository and further inspection of the
source indicates that the initial error means that the attribute DN has no
definition in the schema. This is definitely not the case as other shadows
don't have this issue. I am assuming that the special char is somehow
tripping midPoint into believing that the DN has no definition (
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/02f47924ccaffc96adfd9129aff655a17428a45d/repo/repo-sql-impl/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/repo/sql/data/common/any/RAnyConverter.java#L80
).

I will try deleting this shadow from the repo and run the task again and
update this thread with the result, however I don't have much confidence
that this will work.

Thanks,
-F