[midPoint] Import User Task failure

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 19 21:56:11 CEST 2016

Hello,

My import users task fails with the following error:
http://pastebin.com/L0bKs9U2

I tried increasing the log level, however the logs previous to this pertain
to the previous user that was successfully imported. The resource is an
active directory entry.

My condition section looks as follows:

                        dn = basic.getAttributeValues(shadow, "dn")[0]
                        if (dn == "someDN"){
                            return false
                        }
                        else if (dn == "someotherDN"){
                            return false
                        }
                        else if (dn.contains("a sub OU domain")){
                            return false
                        }
return (basic.getAttributeValues(shadow, "mail") != null)

I've tried removing the condition and that didn't help. Any ideas on what
could be the problem?

Realistically, no entry in AD can have an empty DN. Could it maybe be a bad
shadow somewhere, missing the dn?

Thanks,
-F