[midPoint] Reconcile Task vs. Importing Accounts Task

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 19 19:23:16 CEST 2016

I recently switched from a Import Users task to a Reconciliation task
because I found that the reconciliation task was a little easier on memory
while it's running. However, yesterday I discovered this user on my
resource (AD) that was created a while back but wasn't imported into
midPoint. I am currently in the process of running an Import Users task to
see if it it will import this user. I've never had this issue before, and
nothing has really changed in my resource definition. Hence why I was
curious in regards to the exact difference between these tasks. Any further
details or clarification would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
-F