[midPoint] Ressources - ERROR 500

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 19 17:43:38 CEST 2016

So my only additional advice for now is to use this in your LDAP resource:

      <schema>
                  <generationConstraints>

<generateObjectClass>ri:inetOrgPerson</generateObjectClass>

<generateObjectClass>ri:groupOfUniqueNames</generateObjectClass>

<generateObjectClass>ri:groupOfNames</generateObjectClass>

<generateObjectClass>ri:organizationalUnit</generateObjectClass>
                  </generationConstraints>
          </schema>

(use all object classes that you require to use, all other will not be
fetched by the connector from your LDAP server)

Ivan