[midPoint] MIDPOINT With ORACLE

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 19 12:42:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

can you specify which Oracle driver are you using? And what is the
Oracle version?

And, in case that user administrator is not present, I assume that
import of initial objects somehow failed, and there should be errors in
your idm.log. Can you look there?

I don't have Oracle for testing now, so the error messages should help us.

Did you try these settings?
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Oracle+11g