[midPoint] kind-account-objectclass

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 19 10:56:35 CEST 2016

Hi Oleg,

first, if you are refering to demo.evolveum.com, the configuration can
be changed by anyone and it's replaced back to original working
configuration each night. So there might be configuration changes which
make the demo temporarily not work.

Second, if no object class is defined, AccountObjectClass is assumed.
(And kind=account as I wrote earlier.)

The task seems to be technically running, but I can see errors reported
there, so I assume someone messed up the configuration during some
experiments with live demo.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer