[midPoint] Sync from multiple directories into one global

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 13 11:48:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

As far as I know OpenLDAP will produce hashes in salted-SHA form, e.g.
{SSHA}xxxxxxxxxx ... or maybe with a different algorithm (depends on
settings), but similar format. I do not have any special experience with
ApacheDS deployment and settings in this area. But my guess would be
that ApacheDS can work with hashes like that. However, this is just a
guess. I would recommend checking that in your testing ApacheDS
deployment. It should be quite easy. Or you can try ApacheDS mailing list.