[midPoint] Adding user as member to existing group in AD

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 12 09:45:04 CEST 2016

Hi Saule,

ok great. There is also other way how to use "manually created groups": by using <associationTargetSearch> in the roles, e.g.:
<inducement>
<construction>
<resourceRef oid="00000000-dc00-dc00-0001-100000000002" type="c:ResourceType"/>
<kind>account</kind>
<intent>default</intent>
<association>
<ref>ri:adGroups</ref>
<outbound>
<strength>strong</strength>
<expression>
<associationTargetSearch>
<filter>
<q:equal>
<q:path>
declare namespace icfs="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/connector/icf-1/resource-schema-3";
declare namespace ri="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3";
attributes/icfs:name
</q:path>
<q:value>cn=my manual group1,ou=my groups,dc=win,dc=example,dc=com</q:value>
</q:equal>
</filter>
<searchStrategy>onResourceIfNeeded</searchStrategy>
</associationTargetSearch>
</expression>
</outbound>
</association>

</construction>
</inducement>
this assumes the association is configured for "ri:adGroups" attribute in the resource.