[midPoint] Role members as approvers

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Nov 3 09:36:10 CET 2016

Hello Aivo,

the wiki page you mentioned is a bit outdated. I should definitely
update it.

I don't think we'll directly implement "role members as approvers"
feature. It is not roles' purpose. (Please see
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Roles,+Services+and+Orgs for
more detailed explanation.)

But I'm currently working on a more flexible mechanism to specify
approvers for any object. So there will be space for custom
implementations of any kind. (Even today it is possible to use
approverExpression to specify any approvers you need.)

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com