[midPoint] link account in AD

Michal Štekláč michal_steklac at datalan.sk
Tue May 31 16:52:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

I use ICF com.evolveum.polygon.connector.ldap.ad.AdLdapConnector
v1.4.2.14 and I want synchronize users to AD and insert to organization
unit. Users are in hierarchical structure in AD.
Example:
CN=Hrasko Janko,ou=BBB,ou=AAA,dc=example,dc=com
Users exists in AD before start synchronization.

When synchronize user from midpoint which is in OrgUnit AAA, then get
exception object alredy exist in AD.
In AD is user CN=Hrasko Janko,ou=BBB,ou=AAA,,dc=example,dc=com and
synchronization try create CN=Hrasko Janko,ou=AAA,,dc=example,dc=com.
Correlation atributte is sAMAcountName, which is same and have value
jhrasko.

1) Can i link user which is in midpoint with user who exist in AD and
change dn of user in AD? I don`t want to create new user in AD?
2) Can i get dn on user in AD? In old .Net AD connector get dn with
$account/attributes/distinguishedName. I get null in new AD connector.

Thanks & regards
MiSo