[midPoint] User creation in oracle database through midpoint

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue May 31 09:43:01 CEST 2016

Irfan,

... are you trying to provision Oracle accounts? I.e. accounts that are
able to log in to the Oracle database?

Database Table Connector is for provisioning applications with custom
tables (one table only). If you wish to provision real Oracle accounts,
you should use Oracle connector. I can find it e.g. here:
https://github.com/ForgeRock/oracle-connector

The configuration properties for Oracle connector are different. I will
prepare some sample and commit to samples/resources soon. (There are no
samples available yet, but I'm using that connector now.)

Regarads,
Ivan

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect