[midPoint] AD Account creation.

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu May 26 11:59:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

the AdLdap variant is bundled with midPoint 3.3.1 and midPoint 3.4 as
stated on
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+LDAP+connector
page.

The LDAP connector can be built from sources:
https://github.com/Evolveum/connector-ldap

BUT the newest LDAP connector is not compabitle with midPoint 3.3
because of framework changes.

So you should either:
a) upgrade to 3.3.1 (where the connector version 1.4.2.14 is bundled).
b) upgrade to 3.4-SNAPSHOT (current master) if possible (there is the
newest LDAP connector)
c) or you keep midPoint 3.3 and *try* to use the version bundled in
midPoint 3.3.1 in your environment
I have not tested this combination, but the connector can be downloaded
here:
http://nexus.evolveum.com/nexus/content/repositories/releases/com/evolveum/polygon/connector-ldap/1.4.2.14/connector-ldap-1.4.2.14.jar