[midPoint] AD Account creation.

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu May 26 09:45:39 CEST 2016

Hi,

you have two options:

- either use AdLdap connector
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+LDAP+connector
- or the legacy .NET Connector Server with AD connector (this one is
deprecated and no longer supported):
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+the+legacy+.NET+connector

Using the AdLdap connector does not need you to install Connector Server
as you utilize only LDAP. The other is using ADSI.

Did you already try one of them and had some specific problem?

On 05/26/2016 07:03 AM, P T Ashraf wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I have installed midpoint in Debian platform.
>
> How can create an AD account using this setup.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/