[midPoint] End User Role -- Permission denied for reading resource account

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Wed May 25 19:09:23 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to use the End User role to allow users to login and verify
their accounts. The definition for the End User role is the default
definition, however when I log in as an End User, one of two of my
resources fails to load with the following error:

2016-05-25 17:05:17,699 [] [http-bio-8443-exec-2] ERROR
(com.evolveum.midpoint.web.page.admin.PageAdminFocus): Couldn't load
account, reason: Access denied (class
com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.AuthorizationException)

I've used the End User role before without ever having any issues, and the
fact that it loads the other resource just fine is making me a little
worried. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-F