[midPoint] Sync Entitlements to Role/Org Object with CSVFileConnector

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue May 17 15:55:09 CEST 2016

Hi Antoine,

CSV connector supports only accounts, i.e. kind=account.
So if you want to import something which is not account, but
organization or role, you have to pretend it's account.
But it will work.

The schema handling should be configured for objectClass
ri:AccountObjectClass, kind=account (which is default) and intent - or
if one CSV file will be used only for roles and nothing else, intent may
be default.

Synchronization part should look like this:
            <objectSynchronization>
                    <name>Foo</name>
                    <objectClass>ri:AccountObjectClass</objectClass>
                    <kind>account</kind>
                    <intent>default</intent>
     *               <focusType>c:RoleType</focusType> <!-- or c:OrgType
--><!-- Focus object type to correlate instead of UserType!!! -->*
                <enabled>true</enabled>

                <correlation>
            <q:equal>
                <q:matching>polyStringNorm</q:matching>
                <q:path>c:name</q:path>
                <expression>
                </expression>
            </q:equal>
                    </correlation>
                <reaction>
                    <situation>linked</situation>
                    <synchronize>true</synchronize>
                </reaction>
                <reaction>
                    <situation>deleted</situation>
                    <synchronize>true</synchronize>
                    <action
ref="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#unlink"/>
                </reaction>
                <reaction>
                    <situation>unlinked</situation>
                    <synchronize>true</synchronize>
                    <action
ref="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#link"/>
                </reaction>
                <reaction>
                    <situation>unmatched</situation>
                    <synchronize>true</synchronize>
                    <action
ref="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#addFocus"/>
                </reaction>
        </objectSynchronization>

On 05/17/2016 03:42 PM, LECOMTE ANTOINE wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We can’t figure out how to import Role or Organization through the CSV
> Connector.
>
> We tried multiples values for kind/intent/ObjectClass/focusType but we
> don’t pass the synchronization.
>
> The shadows are created with the status UNMATCHED.
>

> We are using Midpoint v. 3.3.1.
>

> Do someone have a resource example or a link explaining how to import
> Role with the CSV Connector ?
>

> Thanks.
>

> --
>
> Antoine Lecomte.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/