[midPoint] check if an active directory account has a specific Group assigned

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri May 13 12:44:46 CEST 2016

I think it should be possible in inbound expression if you are
synchronizing the account to midPoint. But that might not be what you need.

What is your scenario, what you would like to achieve?

On 05/13/2016 12:41 PM, Rijndaal Ramiji wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to “iterate” over
> $account/attributes/icfs:groups to check if that account
> has assigned some specific groups (I think I will check if the string
> of the group cn contains a specific substring).
>

> Is there a way to do this?
>

> Thank you

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/