[midPoint] Troubles with Live Sync for DELETED

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon May 9 14:31:11 CEST 2016

The configuration with objectTemplate for DELETED situations (suggested
by Roman) seems correct. I have done this recently and I don't see any
conceptual difference.

But: how are you detecting the deleted row in the database table?
If you have timestamp column, which is updated on row update, that's ok
for update, but if your row completely dissapears from the table, the
modified column will dissapear as well. So LiveSync will never detect
the removed rows. You would need running reconciliation task for this. I
needed to do this for LDAP without changelog support.

So the question: what are you doing in the table when deleting? Are you
deleting the row, or just marking it as "deleted"?

On 05/09/2016 02:16 PM, Rijndaal Ramiji wrote:

> I’ve tried it, but without results...
>
> Template <http://pastebin.com/pfUWKZrP>
>

> Role <http://pastebin.com/yt774479>
>

> objectSynchronization <http://pastebin.com/STFQ250y>
>

> if I use that template as global template (referred in
> SystemConfiguration) it works. But I need to invoke this only on
> Deleted reaction…

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/