[midPoint] Sync Entitlements to Role Object with DatabaseTableConnector

Harits Elfahmi adilelfahmi at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:17:07 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I'm trying to sync my role data from database table to midpoint using the
GUI. From the docs I get the impression that the entitlements and accounts
originated from single resource, but since DatabaseTableConnector connect
to a certain table, I think I need to make another resource to store
entitlement data. What I don't get is:

- In Schema Handling what's the attribute I use in *target*? Is it
*$role/name*? I can't find the reference in the docs
- In Synchronization, what's the appropriate reaction? I can't find *add
role* reaction in the dropdown list

Is it possible to do this? Or do I need to manually add roles to midpoint?
Please help.

Thanks

--
Cheers,