[midPoint] Dynamic Role Assignment

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Mar 17 09:33:41 CET 2016

That's right.

Our conclusion is that this would be feasible. There is probably very
slight performance hit, but it is more than justified by the benefits in
manageability and flexibility. I like this idea.

However, the part of midPoint roadmap that Evolveum is sponsoring is
currently full. Therefore the only practical way how to get this feature
in a near future is to sponsor it or develop it yourself.