[midPoint] Adding Members to Role through Members page

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 30 23:42:07 CEST 2016

> Can I still run in active active configuration with the in-memory
> Quartz scheduling?
Unfortunately, no.

Active-active configuration requires common scheduling database, so that
tasks execution can be distributed and duplicate execution of a single
task can be avoided.

So maybe you could switch the taskManager configuration back, restart
midPoint in single-node mode, and try the test.

If it would work, you could perhaps add the second node.

If not, maybe you could try #2.

Best regards,

Pavol