[midPoint] Adding Members to Role through Members page

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 30 23:31:22 CEST 2016

Florin,

just a few comments/questions:

1) We use a custom hibernate dialect for MySQL:
*com.evolveum.midpoint.repo.sql.util.MidPointMySQLDialect* (which is
derived from MySQL5InnoDBDialect). The one you use is marked as
deprecated in hibernate sources. I'd suggest using midPoint-supplied one.

2) I see that you use a separate database for Quartz. Although this is
required for H2, it is not required for other databases. You may
consider using a common one. (Although it shouldn't be a cause of your
problems. But ... who knows.)

3) You said that the problem is visible even if there is only one node
in the cluster. If previous suggestions wouldn't help, could you please
try to comment out <taskManager> configuration in the config file to
switch to in-memory Quartz scheduling, just to see if it changes the
situation?

Best regards,
Pavol