[midPoint] 3.4 Upgrade issues

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 29 22:05:55 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

this is really strange. The errors you see in the log file are probably
caused by version mismatch of LDAP connector (1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT in
pre-3.4 version versus 1.4.2.17 in 3.4).

But these errors by themselves shouldn't prevent you from logging in.

Actually I have almost no idea what could went wrong.

Please, could you share last 50-100 lines from your tomcat access log
file? Hopefully me or somebody else would be able to look at it tomorrow.

Best regards,

Pavol