[midPoint] LDAP connector 1.4.3 was not found

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 29 15:55:01 CEST 2016

Hmm,

good point, Michael! I can see such mapping also in our samples. But I
remember that years ago I must have removed ri:cn attribute mapping for
old AD connector because the attribute caused troubles.

Dick, can you please remove/comment the attribute configuration for
ri:cn and try again?

Thank you.
Ivan