[midPoint] LDAP connector 1.4.3 was not found

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue Jun 28 15:17:51 CEST 2016

Hi Dick,

AFAIK with midPoint 3.4 you should see LDAP connectors version 1.4.2.17
(including AdLdap).

The 1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT was used during 3.4 development and that connector
version was tagged as 1.4.2.17, so that should be the version you want
to use.

What sync problems with 1.4.2.x are you referring to?

The error message means that there is no connector (JAR) referenced by
Connector repository object (1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT).

You need to update all resources referencing to the 1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT
connectors to refer to 1.4.2.17. (By changing the oid in connectorRef in
the resources, as we were discussing during the training.