[midPoint] MySQL/MariaDB resource can't be reached by its DataSource name

Ramón Cahenzli ramon.cahenzli at zhdk.ch
Wed Jun 22 07:55:00 CEST 2016

Hi Ivan and everyone,

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:27:59 +0200
Ivan Noris <ivan.noris at evolveum.com> wrote:

> I.e. I used the same notation as when config.xml datasource reference
> is made, prefixed with "java:comp/env/".
> It worked for me. Please try.

That's the ticket! Thanks!

java:comp/env is absolutely required. The tooltip in the (i) bubble
next to "Datasource Path" gives only jdbc/SampleDataSourceName as
example, though. Is this something that's clear to Java people (which I
am not) or should the tooltip also be adapted to include java:comp/env?

I could make a ticket in JIRA if so. Tested on 4b2267.

Cheers,

--
—
—