[midPoint] define openldap connector schema with 2 or more object classes per entry

Rene Zeipelt zeipelt at uni-wuppertal.de
Fri Jun 17 12:12:21 CEST 2016

hello list,
we try to define a schema for openldap entries which have attributes
from several object classes (eduPerson, radiusprofile ...).
so we stuck in handle one object class in schema handling definitions.
reading schemes is no problem. midpoint is the latest
version and openldap is a debian jessie 2.4.40. connector is
com.evolveum.polygon.connector.ldap.LdapConnector 1.4.2.0.
so define a complextype for own attributes with a nativeobjectclass
__ACCOUNT__ ends in a "no OID for ..." error. so what we missing?
thanks for any help.
best regards Rene