[midPoint] Synchronizing organizational structure with DatabaseTableConnector

Болат Казыбаев B.kazybayev at ktg.kz
Tue Jun 14 12:53:47 CEST 2016

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have changed the value of kind  element to 'generic' and objectclass to 'CustomorganizationalUnitObjectClass', but without success. I have fixed an issue with lowercase "c:identifier" and now it works. In fact, as Ivan Noris said in previous post "Database connector supports only accounts, i.e. kind=account.
So if you want to import something which is not account, but
organization or role, you have to pretend it's account.
But it will work." I have attached working xml for those who have the same case.