[midPoint] Synchronizing organizational structure with DatabaseTableConnector

Болат Казыбаев B.kazybayev at ktg.kz
Tue Jun 14 11:32:01 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I'm trying to sync my org data from database table to midpoint. I read all previous topics about that and compose resource xml (in attachment). There is an error: "Failed to import: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Error occurred during resource object shadow owner lookup, reason: Couldn't search user".

Where am I wrong in xml configuration?