[midPoint] O365 ConnectorTypeHost

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 9 15:34:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

not sure if I understand:

- you build the connector from sources
- you copied the resulting JAR file to "midpoint.home"/icf-connectors/
directory
- you restarted midPoint

If all the above apply, you should see the Connector object in
Repository/Connector. It's also the confirmation that your connector has
been discovered when midPoint started. This information is also in
idm.log - all discovered connector names are printed to idm.log.

If you have the Connector object, you import one of our samples and it
should work.

I'm confused by "I've created a ConnectorType". Please check if your
connector has been detected during startup. The default connector are
LDAP, DBTable and CSVFile, they should be detected as well.