[midPoint] Midpoind connect mysql DB

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon Jun 6 15:54:51 CEST 2016

Hi Merve,

what's the relationship between localhost DB table and redmine?

"mysqldb users tables creating users (merve). But  redmine users list
not creating users(merve)."

If provisioning to mysql table works, and you can see accounts there,
provision, modify and delete them, but "redmine users list not creating
users" it's probably outside something midPoint can do. But please
explain how mysql db table and redmine are connected together..

Thanks,
Ivan