[midPoint] Recompute All Members for Role

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 3 00:27:01 CEST 2016

Hello again,

I managed to get around this issue by actually applying the
mysql-upgrade-3.3-3.4.sql patch. Everything came back up just fine, however
now I'm running into a strange issue where I can not remove inducements
from a role.

For example: http://imgur.com/a/lWoKT

The inducements stay there no matter how much I try to remove them. Is this
a known issue in the current master?

Thanks,
-F