[midPoint] Connector read operation

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 21 15:59:12 CET 2016

Hi,

Sorry for late response. This mail got somehow lost and haven't got the
attention.

Implementing the SearchOp interface should be enough. On ConnId SPI side
the read and search operations are considered to be the same.  Therefore
it is strange that search works and read does not. What comes to my mind
would be a problem with parsing a seach filter in the conector. Anyway,
more data on this problem will be needed to provide any useful assistance.