[midPoint] Can a database table resource have a multivalue attribute?

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 7 09:16:57 CET 2016

Hi Jason,

unfortunately I have never seen (used) such example with DB table
connector and I doubt it will support something like that. Also I assume
that DB table connector is only useful for single-table single-line
databases (the key must be unique). For anything else you need
ScriptedSQL connector or a custom connector.

On 01/05/2016 04:41 PM, Jason Everling wrote:
> I looked in the icf and connid documents and through some samples but
> could not find any type of reference into having multi-valued
> attributes in a database table such as
>
> keycolumn,attributecolumn
> userid,value1;value2;value3
>

> JASON
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
> This e-mail together with any attachments is proprietary and
> confidential; intended for only the recipient(s) named above and may
> contain information that is privileged. You should not retain, copy or
> use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, or disclose all or
> any part of the contents to any person. Any views or opinions
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not represent
> those of the Baptist School of Health Professions. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, or are not the named recipient(s), you
> are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this communication is prohibited by the sender and to do so
> might constitute a violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy
> Act, 18 U.S.C. section 2510-2521. Please immediately notify the sender
> and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/