[midPoint] Office365 Connector

Elijah Jones elijah.jones at cogitogroup.com.au
Thu Feb 11 06:52:18 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying to use this (https://github.com/Evolveum/connector-office365) repo to create a jar file to make a connector for office 365.

I am getting this error:
Failed to execute goal on project office365-connector: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.forgerock.openicf.connectors:office365-connector:bundle:1.2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact com.microsoft.ews-java-api:ews-java-api:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT in forgerock-snapshots-repository (http://maven.forgerock.org/repo/snapshots)

Would you be able to assist me resolving this error, or direct me to a resource to connect Office 365?

Thankyou for your help,
Elijah Jones

This email, and any attachment, is confidential and also privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify me immediately and delete it from your system along with any attachments. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.