[midPoint] can not import Groups as Roles with Active Directory

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Feb 2 11:53:26 CET 2016

Hi,

It looks like you are using the old .NET-based connector for Active
Directory. This connector is now deprecated. We are not supporting it
(except for midPoint subscribers). The connector is still mostly old Sun
code designed for Sun IDM and therefore was not designed for this kind
of operations. It might work, but we have decided not to invest any more
effort to this connector.

I suggest that you try a new LDAP-based connector:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+LDAP+connector
We are investing a lot of effort into this new connector.