[midPoint] HA: HA: SelfService v3.5 - basket

Kateryna Honchar honchar at evolveum.com
Thu Dec 29 22:13:49 CET 2016

I guess you use some user who doesn’t have “unassign” authorization. Just add the following authorization to the user role, then you’ll see this Unassign menu item.

<authorization id="7">

      <name>unassign</name>

       <action>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#unassign</action>

      <phase>request</phase>

      <object>

         <special>self</special>

      </object>

   </authorization>

But I agree that this authorization has no sense on this page. So you can create jira issue to show this menu item for any user regardless of its authorization.

And I’m not sure how requestable flag should influence on OrgType and ServiceType. I’ll figure it out.

Best regards.

Kateryna Honchar.