[midPoint] Sync Virtual Identities and AD Groups using roles

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Dec 20 20:11:20 CET 2016

hmm... so, I am guessing then you added memberOf to the .net xml? I am
using icfs:groups and that maybe could be why then it doesn't work on
livesync, I didn't think to just add the virtual attribute,

So did you use the below?

            <AttributeInfo name="memberOf" type="String">
                <AttributeInfoFlag value="MULTIVALUED"/>
            </AttributeInfo>

JASON