[midPoint] ScriptedSQL connector: multiple group types

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Dec 20 16:44:47 CET 2016

Hello again!

It is possibe and how to configure group membership (association), each with different time constraints?
User may have assigned multiple "workplaces", each workplace must have it's own time constraint. Example:
user "jdoe" has:
- workplace "Serology lab 1" from 2015.04.01 to 2016.12.31
- workplace "Microbiology lab 2" from 2015.05.05 to 2017.05.05
- and workplace "Analytics lab 1" from 2012.01.01 to 2020.12.31

Is that possible to do?
Best regards,
WS