[midPoint] Unassignement ?

HURTEVENT VINCENT vincent.hurtevent at univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Dec 20 11:32:58 CET 2016

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your answer,

We would like to deal with account lifecycle with the rules and validity dates applied to assignment.
How could we write our objectTemplate mapping to apply these dates ?

Could we do this directly using expression and assignmentTargetSearch or do we have to do this with script code as we begin to do in this snippet :

http://pastebin.com/ftsgzvZs

Is there a method to set the validity dates ? Like assignment.setValidityFrom or something like that ?

Thanks !