[midPoint] Office365 password:null

Dick Muller dick.muller at tahzoo.com
Tue Dec 20 08:59:12 CET 2016

Hi there,

I have configured two Office 365 connectors.

One to my personal Office365 environment to which I can reconcile and create new accounts with any problem.

The other one is to the Office365 of our business and I used the same configuration as for my personal Office365, but only changed the Service Principal ofcourse.

I can create accounts, but I can't reconcile and get the following error:

Got unexpected exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't parse argument number: "password":null

On my test server I deleted all shadows and users, but even then it results in the same error.
It must be something on the side of Office365, but I don't know what. The service principal is member of the Company Admins.

Have you ever seen such an error?

Kindest regards,

Dick Muller

Dick Muller